With so many available recently, it is great to have a name you can recognise. The VivoBarefoot Evo Hydro Phobic Mesh Running Shoes - 10 is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase. For this great price, the VivoBarefoot Evo Hydro Phobic Mesh Running Shoes - 10 comes highly respected and is a popular choice with lots of people.
- 4.0 mm Flexible Rubber Sole - This makes the shoe extremely shallow in height, meaning you are extremely close to the ground, giving amazing performance.
- 3.0 mm Press EVA Insole - helps to keep the shoe extremely low profile but also gives a tiny bit of cushioning with the EVA.
- Ultra Thin Duratex Puncture Resistant Sole - Made of rubber this puncture resistant sole provide maximum proprioception and protection to your feet.
- Aegis Microbe Shield - Protects against odour causing organisms keeping your feet cleaner and fresher.
- *NEW* Recycled Nylon Upper - The upper on this shoe is made of recycled material - Nylon, and it's water resistant which helps keeping your feet dry in showery conditions.
MINIMALIST RUNNING / BAREFOOT RUNNING With 200,000 nerve endings, 33 major muscles, 28 bones, 19 ligaments; the human foot is a biomechanical masterpiece. No heel, no midsole, no arch support, no gimmicks! VIVOBAREFOOT helps encourages us to move as million years of evolution intended - barefoot. The VIVOBAREFOOT difference is in the sole. They make a series of constructions specifically designed for varying elements, terrains, and activities. Many experts believe the shoes we wear not only cast the foot in a protective form, but can also weaken our foot and leg muscles, leaving them underdeveloped and more prone to injury. And while there are many occasions where traditional footwear is essential for protection, safety, and security, it is equally important to stimulate and exercise our feet in a more natural state on a regular basis. The Evo, a high performance barefoot cross-trainer. Suitable for: multi-terrain dry land oriented barefoot runs.