Best Reviews of Kiss My Face Face Factor SPF #30 100% Paraben Free 60 ml (Case of 6)

Kiss My Face Face Factor SPF #30 100% Paraben Free 60 ml (Case of 6)Best Reviews of Kiss My Face Face Factor SPF #30 100% Paraben Free 60 ml (Case of 6)

With so many on offer right now, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The Kiss My Face Face Factor SPF #30 100% Paraben Free 60 ml (Case of 6) is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase. For this price, the Kiss My Face Face Factor SPF #30 100% Paraben Free 60 ml (Case of 6) is widely recommended and is always a popular choice with most people.


  • Contains Patented Zoe, a Linoleic Ester that Decreases Sensitivity to Sunscreens
  • Contains No Animal Ingredients & No Artificial Colors
  • Rich in Alpha Lipoic Acid, Green Tea Extract
  • pH Balanced & 100% Biodegradable
  • Also helps Reduce Wrinkles